Six students arrive in Yekaterinburg for economics exchange program
Representatives from Ural Mining University and a number of Chinese universities, including Petroleum University, signed agreements to launch the in-depth academic exchange programs last year. The Petroleum University exchange students studied Russian language for two years at their home university before traveling to Ural Mining University to continue their economics studies. The program culminates in the development and presentation of a final project related to the students' studies of global economics.
A similar exchange program with China's Huadong University is already in its third year, as Huadong students arrived in Yekaterinburg earlier in the summer to begin their sessions at Ural Mining University. Prior to the start of the academic year, the Chinese students will be given a comprehensive tour of Ural Mining University and the city of Yekaterinburg to become better acclimated with their surroundings.
On Sept. 25 a third group comprised of 39 exchange students from China's Jilin University will arrive in Yekaterinburg to participate in the exchange program.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants