Aeroexpress executives listed in Russian Managers Association's Top 1000 list
In total, eight Aeroexpress managers made the Top 1000 list with high rankings in their respective categories. Aeroexpress general director Alexei Krivoruchko took second place in the list's "supreme leader of 2014" category--rising five places from the 2013 list. The company's commercial director, Rustam Akiniyazov, received second place in the "ranking of commercial directors of Russia" category.
Aeroexpress Chief Financial Director Roman Hood was listed third among the "CFOs 2014" list and Director of Marketing Elena Pinteleeva was first in the "Ranking CMO 2014" category. Deputy Director General for Personnel and Administration Paul Stepanets was second place in the "Ranking of Directors of Personnel Management 2014" among transportation agencies while Director of Public Relations Vadim Semikin was named fifth in "Ranking of Directors for Public and Corporate Affairs".
Both Victor Belt and Andrei Koshkin received third place rankings in the Chief Information Officer and Corporate Governance Leadership categories, respectively.
The Russian Managers Association produces their "Top 1000 Russian Managers" each year in partnership with the Kommersant publishing house. It is regarded as one of the most authoritative and objective systems of evaluation for management training in Russia.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants