Otkritie Bank to loan $10.4 million to Marienergosbyt
The loan authorization was approved by the bank's board of directors during a Monday meeting. The electronic energy wholesale firm will gain access to the line of credit on Friday, Sept. 19.
Marienergosbyt's loan proposal specified that the line of credit will be used to supplement the company's working capital. The funds included in the $10.4 revolving line of credit have been guaranteed under agreement with third-party Russian shipping broker CFS.
Marienergosbyt has been a client of Otkritie Bank's settlement and cash services division since 2010.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants