USMU's Kosarev appears on Channel 41 on higher education
Kosarev's appearance on "Afterword" coincided with the 100th anniversary of higher education becoming available in the Ural area. During his appearance, Kosarev discussed historical events and trends in higher education as well as the characteristics of the development of university coursework in the Urals, Ekburg.ru reports.
"As long as there is a civilization of miners, they will demand personal attention of our institution," Kosarev said on "Afterword", according to Ekburg.ru. We created at the [Ural State Mining] University such an aura and a society where we receive public friendship."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants