Gazprom Transgaz Yekaterinburg awards employees on industry holiday
The awards ceremony with the presentation of 16 gas industry certificates awarded by the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation to Gazprom employees who contributed to the company's revolutionary fuel and energy operations last year.
Thirty-three employees received diplomas of gratitude for outstanding work done in service to the entire company. Additionally, 27 employees were awarded with the "Veteran" distinction for long years of service to the company.
Two employees of Gazprom's Office of Communications were given honorary radio badges from the Russian Ministry of Communications and Mass Communications.
"Gazprom today busy implementing a global strategy for the country and the world economy projects," Gazprom Chief Engineer Yuri Maramygin said. "The gas pipeline South Stream and Power of Siberia, the development of the Kovykta field. They will undoubtedly be a new impetus for the development of Gazprom. The current professional holiday [Oil and Gas Industry Day] we celebrate the 50th anniversary of our society."
At the conclusion of the ceremony, Gazprom representatives awarded 18 of its youngest employees for their experience and gave special awards to the youngest among them. Last year, Gazprom recruited 44 young employees from nearby universities for positions in the company.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants