Day of Finance invites citizens to learn about personal finance at USUE
The event began at 9:40 a.m. local time with an opening address inviting attendees to participate in one of four morning educational sessions related to their industry: catering, professional, exhibition and education.
Following the morning session, participants were ushered to USUE's exhibition area to peruse the various displays from financial institutions. During their time in the exhibition area, attendees were free to collect information on financial literacy, contactless payments and ways of investing in the stock market.
Next, all participants were invited to the a panel discussion led by the Ministry of Finance of the Sverdlovsk region on Russian finance in the globalized world. Panelists were comprised of representatives from the Central Bank of Russia, Gorfinupravleniya, the Office of the Federal Treasury in the Sverdlovsk region and the Ural Bank of Sberbank of Russia, as well as other financial and tax-related agencies.
Throughout the rest of the day, attendees were free to stop by sessions on personal finance, microfinance, safe use of bank cards and the utility of mobile applications. Alternatively, participants could drop in on game rooms to play Monopoly or to participate in trivia games which quizzed their knowledge of finances.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants