Koltsovo Airport opens two new retail locations
Situated in Koltsovo's domestic terminal A, Without a Cloud is a children's toy store that sells stuffed animals, educational games, dolls, drawing supplies and candy.
Good Trip, which can be found in Koltsovo's international terminal, offers inexpensive supplies for passengers traveling long distances. Customers can purchase such comfort items as inflatable pillows, sleeping masks and travel bags and beach accessories. The store also sells tourist guides for many international destinations so Russian travelers can prepare for their visits before landing in a foreign city.
The store openings bring the total number of retail locations in the airport to 34. Additionally, the airport features 14 cafes and restaurants, offering travelers such cuisine options as Italian, Chinese, Russian and Eastern European. There are 18 ATMs situated throughout the airport, half of which are operated by Metcombank and half by Sberbank.
Koltsovo will also open the Healthy People full-service pharmacy in one of its domestic terminals by the end of the month.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants