Gazprom Transgaz employees help with local clean-up efforts
Organized this year by the Ecological Foundation of Vernadsky, the event started at the same time in all regions of Russia on Friday. The yearly program aims to unite the general public and members of private industry to the environment from the negative effects of human activities and contribute to the improvement of ecological systems in all Russian cities.
As participants in the Yekaterinburg branch of the event, Gazprom Transgaz employees spent the day cleaning areas situated near the city's administrative buildings. Gazprom Transgaz employees focused the majority of their efforts on the outdoor portion of Ascension Square.
Company employees in the Chelyabinsk, Kurgan and Orenburg regions also participated in local clean-up efforts on Fridays as part of Gazprom Transgaz's Year of Ecological Culture.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants