UBRD to continue operation of Contact money transfer service
UBRD customers can use Contact to instantly transfer rubles, U.S. dollars and euros from across more than 160 countries.
Currently, customers are limited to a maximum domestic transfer amount of $13,000, or $9,400 to accounts located in CIS countries. Recipients can use Contact to withdraw cash from banks, or they may elect to transfer the money received onto a Visa or MasterCard bank card.
Additionally, UBRD customers can use the Contact system to make payments to more than 1,500 participating companies including retail banks, tour operators, booking services and insurance companies. Payments made through Contact, however, may only be made in Russian rubles. No banking fees are charged for transfers made as payments.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants