Sverdlovsk consumer watchdog orders removal of American whiskey from shelves
Rospotrebnadzor representatives allege that the American-produced alcoholic products do not meet regional health standards because their labels do not contain sufficient information regarding the contents of the product, RAPSI reports.
Additionally, officials maintain that Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey has not yet been verified as compliant with the Standard Sanitary Regulations of the region.
Meanwhile, Rospotrebnadzor agents have banned the sale of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey, a novelty whiskey product, after allegedly analyzing chemical substances in the product that are not common to whiskey, according to RAPSI.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants