First participants launch Skolkovo's Mentor-Protege program
Skolkovo IT-cluster resident company RealSpiker Lab will receive guidance and mentorship from Alex Kosik, a technology investor and entrepreneur from Fairfax, Virginia.
"This is a good start for the mentoring program," Alexei Ermolin, Skolkovo's head of acceleration and development, said. "We look forward to the emergence of many other new couples."
RealSpiker CEO Victor Osetroff applied to participate in the program, citing his company's need for practice in the field of venture businesses.
"Alex has a great life, professional experience, global perspective on the development of technologies and good entrepreneurial flair," Osetroff said. "I believe that cooperation will be promising. For its part, will try to achieve the goals and objectives that we'll talk to each other after agreeing a plan for our future development."
Kosik is currently the CEO of Quantum-Cure and has worked with numerous technology start-up companies as an adviser, mentor and leader. Though a full-time resident of the United States, Kosik travels to Russia every two months, which will allow him to participate fully in the mentoring program at Skolkovo.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants