CSKA Moscow suffers first defeat of 2014-15 season by Spartak
Spartak's Dmitri Kombarov successfully scored a penalty kick against CSKA in the 61st minute of game play. The penalty kick was awarded to Spartak, the visiting team, after referees declared CSKA defender Kirill Nababkin was unnecessarily aggressive towards Spartak defender Sergei Parshivlyuk, Soccerway reports.
As a result, Parshivlyuk scored the only goal of the game while Nababkin was removed from the field for a period of three minutes.
Prior to Monday's defeat, CSKA Moscow was the only team in the RPL with a 100 percent record. Despite having lost against Spartak, CSKA Moscow remains at the top of the league this season, according to Soccerway.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants