MegaFon's new Login 3 goes on sale at $55
The components of tablet, which uses the latest version of Android 4.4.4 as its operating system, have been significantly upgraded from the previous version. The third generation of the Login tablet now features an IPS-screen which responds faster and more smoothly than previous Login offerings. Moreover, MegaFon has built the Login 3 with a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor which features two cores and a clock speed of 1.2 GHz.
Login 3 ships with four gigabytes (GB) of internal memory, but can be expanded with an SD card. MegaFon is offering a 3G cellular version of the Login 3 to allow users to access the internet from outside the reach of a Wi-Fi hot spot. Product designers also equipped the Login 3 with a higher-quality camera, increasing photo resolution from two megapixels (MP) to 3.2 MP.
New with this generation of Login tablets, MegaFon has included a pre-installed collection of Yandex applications including navigation and search services. Customers may also purchase any applications offered in the Google Play app store. Kaspersky Antivirus comes standard on the Login 3.
"After the huge success of the tablet MegaFon Login 2, we decided to continue the tradition and offer our customers an improved tablet for everyday tasks," MegaFon Executive Director of Business Development Mikhail Dubin said. "Today, on the eve of the new school year, we release the Login 3, which incorporates the best quality of its predecessor, but has become even faster and more functional. It was possible to save more than affordable price, that will make the Login 3 [the] best gift for students and their parents. We are confident that the new product will help both academically and on vacation, and the fastest mobile internet from MegaFon will make the tablet [even more] useful."
Wi-Fi-only versions of the Login 3 have are available online and in retail stores. The 3G-equipped model will begin shipping in October.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants