Ural Airlines passenger traffic climbs 18 percent in first seven months of 2014
During the first seven months of 2014, Ural Airlines carried 2.8 million passengers. During that time the airline has operated more than 22,00 flights, including 10,356 domestic flights, 7,344 international flights and 4,732 flights to CIS countries.
The airline reported that it has seen a 20 percent increase in passengers flying to CIS countries compared to the previous year. Ural Airlines has calculated a total of 4.6 billion passenger miles flown in the first seven months of the year--an increase of 16 percent over 2013.
In July, Ural Airlines serviced 603,550 passengers--an increase of 14 percent over July 2013. Total flights operated in July reached 4,189, which exceed the previous year by 18 percent. Of the flights operated by Ural Airlines in July 2014, 2,161 were domestic, 1,474 were international and 554 were to CIS countries.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants