Koltsovo Airport sets passenger traffic record in July
The 528,589 passenger total represented 10.3 percent growth over traffic during the same period in 2013, the report said. Of that number, 272, 982 people flew on domestic routes and 255,607 people flew on international routes, increases of 20.4 percent and 1.2 percent, respectively, over traffic totals from July 2013. Additionally, the airport reported 2,433 military sorties, an increase of 4.6 percent compared to the same period last year.
The 500,000 passenger traffic mark had been exceeded only once before in Koltsovo International Airport's history--in August 2013, during what is traditionally the facility's busiest period of the year, when the air hub served 502,163 travelers.
The numbers represent an upward trend in passenger traffic for an airport that in 2008 became the first facility in the region of the Urals and Siberia to receive the ISO 9001:2000 certification, confirming that its quality management system complies with global standards for the handling of passengers, baggage, mail and freight for domestic and international air transportation.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants