UNESCO to open information center in Yekaterinburg
The information center will be the second UNESCO facility in Russia and will be co-sponsored by the Yekaterinburg Department of Culture and the Yekaterinburg City Council. The information center's primary function is to organize the 2016 UNESCO World Youth Exhibition, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The UNESCO Information Center will serve as a resource center for the public to learn about UNESCO's various educational programs and projects and will help promote the organization's ongoing Russian projects.
This year, UNESCO will celebrate the 60th anniversary of Russia's joining the United Nations. The newest UNESCO Information Center will coordinate a series of celebratory events within the city of Yekaterinburg, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants