Investigators wrap up initial inquiry into Russkoye field explosion
The explosion occurred while crews were welding a diesel supply tank. The combustion killed one employee and injured three others on the Novy Urengoy portion of the field, ITAR-TASS reports.
"Currently under verification activities, to establish all the circumstances of the incident," a statement from the investigative committee's press service said, according to ITAR-TASS. "According to the results of the audit will be a procedural decision."
The Yamal-Nenets field is situated 111 miles away from the town of Taz.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants