Manchester v. CSKA game ends in draw, lands both in Dale Cup semi-finals
Thursday's game at Brandywell began with CSKA taking the lead early on, with teammate Egor Lelyukhin scoring the first goal in the first ten minutes of play. Next, United scored the tie after Callum Gribben succesfully passed the ball to Zachary Dearnley for a shot on goal against CSKA goalie Pavel Mayorov, Belfast Telegraph reports.
Ten minutes later, Dearnley attempted a second goal against Mayorov which was unsuccessful. A few minutes later, Manchester teammate Rashford placed the ball into the top right corner of the goal to bring the score to 2-1, Manchester.
CSKA tied the game at the 65th minute of game play with a free kick by Mikhail Solovyev, according to Belfast Telegraph.
Meanwhile, Portugal defeated Brentford 2-1 last week in Ireland, earning the team a spot in the semi-final rounds of the Dale Farm Milk Cup championship.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants