Twenty-five women prepare to compete in finals of Miss Yekaterinburg pageant
Now in its 17th year, the Miss Yekaterinburg pageant will enter its final rounds, allowing the 25 selected women to showcase their skills in front of the judges, Ekburg.ru reports.
This year's Miss Yekaterinburg pageant is thematically connected with Mikhail Bulgakov's show, "The Master and Margarita." Viewers will see the 25 finalists in colorful rooms filled with icons from literary masterpieces. The televised finale will feature a special guest appearance by legendary theater and film actor Alexander Oleshko,
The winner of the 2014 Miss Yekaterinburg pageant will be announced on Aug. 8 during a live show finale at the Ural Cultural Center. The women will perform dances and will demonstrate their talents and abilities during the show, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants