Rhodes Youth Forum invites international students to Greece
This year, according to a press release by the Economic Youth Forum, the forum's organizers have recruited Russian students to participate in the event's discussion on civilization. The "Dialogue of Civilizations" session will also feature input from young activists and members of the business community, as well as politicians and industry leaders from around the world.
Per the rules of the forum, participants are required to offer their ideas for projects related to decision-making among young professionals. The slogan of this year's forum: "From words to deeds."
At the conclusion of the event, speakers will be evaluated based on the quality of the information they share with the group. Projects selected will receive mentorship advice from participating global industry leaders as well as some funding to realize the idea.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants