CSKA Moscow retains Russian Super Cup with win over Rostov
Rostov midfielder Hrvoje Milic scored the first goal, followed by a goal by CSKA midfielder Pontus Wernbloom that tied the game. Two more goals by CSKA midfielder Zoran Tosic and Seydou Doumbia pushed the team to victory.
"Even before the goal[s] scored in the second half, we picked up the pressure [and] raised [the] line of defense," Wernbloom said in a CSKA press release. "This led to the fact that we scored. As soon as we scored, [something was rebuilt] in the team... and I was fully confident that we will be able to bring the match to [a] win. Without even removing the opponent, our team could win this match. I felt a huge surge of strength and confidence that understood the game finish to win."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants