Yekaterinburg to receive right turn lane at Krasnolesye, Amundsen intersection
The intersection will provide traffic relief to allow for a public transportation stop along Amundsen Street. Officials plan to install the Amundsen tram stop at its intersection with Vonsovskii Street. The new tram stop will allow local passengers easier access to Yekaterinburg's academic district, Ekburg.ru reports.
Construction has already begun on the right-turning lane, with crews working during hours of limited traffic. The street will remain open throughout the installation of the new lane.
Following the completion of the right-turning lane, crews will begin work on the tram stop and make adjustments to the traffic signals involved. Plans further call for the construction of new sidewalks around the area, according to Ekburg.ru.
All work is expected to be completed by Aug. 15.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants