TMK signs cooperative agreement with Lukoil for scientific, technical programs
The programs have been designed to ensure TMK's production of pipe products made in Russia in order to decrease Lukoil's dependance on imported pipes. Additionally, the Russian-produced pipes will meet Lukoil's technical needs and comply with the Russian' gas industry's standards for piping products, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Moreover, the agreement calls for Lukoil to remain an active partner during the development of TMK's pipes, allowing the two companies to coordinate research and development efforts.
Preliminary orders call for the construction of casing pipes as well as pumping and compression pipes. The pipe products must first undergo 18 sets of testing and research before production begins, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Once the pipes have been approved and are shipped from TMK's facilities, Lukoil will use the pipes in its domestic and offshore projects.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants