UrFU to host two-day Vuzpromekspo on technological innovations
Co-produced by UrFU and the Russian Ministry of Education and Science and sponsored by Rostec and Rosatom, Vuzpromekspo 2014 will present demonstrations of modern industrial equipment, as well as showcase innovations aimed at developing the strength of Russian universities and accelerating innovative economy of Russia.
The exhibition will occupy a total area of 20,000 square feet in UrFU's National Exhibition Forum. Exhibitors will include joint-stock companies, public corporations and federal agencies. There will be speeches and workshops by top managers of major domestic companies, representatives of the industrial sector and media agencies.
The central theme of the event will be to encourage citizens to actively participate in the implementation of innovative projects and technology training. Special focus will be given to students and graduate students as future leaders of Russia's technological development.
The two-day event will also feature presentations by leading area universities as they demonstrate their research achievements in mechanical engineering, information, telecommunications, transportation, space systems and nanosystems.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants