Sinara launches new power station in Kamensk-Uralsky
The Kamensk-Uralsky power station was reconstructed by Sinara earlier this year to comply to the framework of national and regional programs that provide guidelines for the development of one-employer towns, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Following the televised launch, Medvedev participated in a Q&A session alongside Sverdlovsk Governor Yevgeny Kuyvashev, TMK Chairman Dmitry Pumpyansky, Kamensk-Uralsky Mayor Mikhail Astakohv and Sinara Pipe Plant Managing Director Vyacheslav Popkov.
Open to the public, the Q&A session drew questions from Kamensk-Uralsky regarding the national and regional planning of one-employer towns and the roles of private enterprise in their economic developments, Ural Business Consulting reports.
In addressing a question regarding one-employer towns, Medvedev said leading Russian pipe manufacturer TMK will be installing a cluster of manufacturing operations nearby that will create several quality jobs in Kamensk-Uralsky, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants