SKB-Bank implements 3D Secure verification technology for online banking
The 3D Secure system requires a brief identity confirmation step before a customer can make a check card payment or a banking transaction online, according to Ural Business Consulting.
When a bank customer uses their bank card to purchase something online, for example, they will be sent a verification code in a text message to their mobile phone. They must enter the code before the online purchase is verified and the funds are withdrawn.
Similarly, if a customer choses to use their SKB-Bank card in a retail store, the customer will receive a text message the first time the card is swiped by the cashier. The customer will show the text message to the cashier to complete the transaction, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants