Urals Energy to sell all Arcticneft oil to Petraco
The sale of Arcticneft's oil assets to Petraco comes as part of the agreement Urals Energy entered with Petraco in 2012 as a continuation of a 2006 agreement. Sources close to both companies confirmed that the details of the 2006 and 2012 contracts are largely the same, StockMarketWire reports.
Broadly, the 2012 contract is a master sales agreement which governs the transactional terms and conditions between Urals Energy and subsidiaries and Petraco.
Additionally, the contract includes a formula for calculating the sale price of oil between Urals Energy and Petraco based on Brent Crude oil price plus expenses for tanker shipment, according to StockMarketWire.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants