UrFU delegation to attend communications workshop in Thailand
The workshop, which will be held from July 26 to Aug. 15, is presented as a partnership between Ural Federal University in Thailand and the International University College Burapha (BUUIC). During the first 10 days of the workshop, students will be trained in Russian-language communication skills centering on university leadership.
The next portion of the workshop will help develop Russian students' knowledge of Thai culture as they work alongside their Thai counterparts in areas of global communication, conflict management in Thai culture, motivation and personality types. The workshop will be conducted entirely in English.
When the training session is complete, each student will receive a certificate on completion signed by officials from both UrFU-Thailand and BUUIC.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants