Yekaterinburg to organize charitable support programs for Ukrainian refugees
The Middle Urals has seen an increased influx of Ukrainian refugees seeking to escape the violent conflict unfolding in the region, Ekburg.ru reports.
The Rostov region has seen the highest increase in Ukranian refugees in the Urals--many of whom who arrive have traveled from as far away as Crimea and other border areas of Ukraine.
The city's plan seeks to address the fact that when refugees depart their native lands, they often do not bring with them supplies needed for survival in unfamiliar territories, according to Ekburg.ru.
Under the proposal, a donation drive will be organized where Ural-area citizens can contribute items which would be helpful for Ukrainian refugees as they travel away from their homes.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants