AMC-ICPC competition features "Mobile Madness" cellular recycling event
The "Mobile Madness" event included five stations with such events as curling and bowling with the mobile devices. Participants could score points and win prizes at the different stations, and points could be cashed in for prizes from event sponsors and organizers.
First place in the competition went to Ilya Dikoma and Grigori Lebedev, who received a PSP game console for their reward. The second place team received an e-book, and third place took home a USB flash drive or bracelet.
Every participant received souvenirs from the three-day event, which was organized by Ural Federal University's Union of Students.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants