Kolyada-Plays international drama festival kicks off in Yekaterinburg
The 10-day festival will bring a total of 36 performances to all major theater venues in the city. Organizers estimate that the festival will attract more than 500 theatre enthusiasts from as far away as the U.S., Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
Performing in this year's festival are a total of 30 theatre companies, who will present the works of such contemporary playwrights as Oleg Bogayev, Vasily Cigarev, Yaroslava Pulinovich and Nikolai Kolyada.
Though attendees are not able to see every performance presented at Kolyada-Plays, organizers said they are unable to extend the festival any longer to allow viewers to see more performances.
"Alas, we can not stretch the festival longer," Kolyada said, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta. "Ten days is already too long. But many viewers and theaters come from other cities. Therefore, the viewer has to choose."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants