Rostelecom, Russian government launch e-government services portal
Rostelecom worked with the Russian Ministry of Communications to develop the portal, which allows registered users to gain instant access to government services.
Users must create a profile with their first and last name, date of birth, passport details and SNILS. After a verification process, users can use the online portal to pay traffic fines, apply for a patent or trademark, make an appointment with a state-sponsored doctor and obtain detailed information about public health programs. Some postal services may also be ordered through the portal.
In total, more than nine million government agencies and private service providers representing approximately 112,000 public utilities are registered with Electronic Government across all regions of Russia.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants