Sverdlovsk head meets with Azerbaijani ambassador on collaborative projects
Polad and Kuyvashev considered a proposal for Sverdlovsk-area companies to transport both engineering products and produce to Azerbaijan, Apa reports.
Later, the officials discussed the prospect of a pharmaceutical drug initiative wherein medications would be produced in both countries.
Next month, Kuyvashev will meet with Azerbaijani Minister of Economy and Industry Shahin Mustafayev during the INNOPROM Fair.
"I will give an order that minister [Mustafayev] could visit our facilities and plants, and we'll even help arrange necessary meetings," Kuyvashev said, according to Apa.az.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants