Ural Airlines reports 21 percent increase in passenger traffic
The airline transported approximately 1.7 million passengers during the period on more than 14,000 flights. It completed more than 4,000 international flights, 6,000 domestic flights and 3,500 flights in countries in the CIS.
Based in Yekaterinburg, Russia, Ural Airlines operates scheduled and chartered flights out of Koltsovo International Airport. The airline was founded in 1943 and has won the Wings of Russia award 14 times. It employs 1,390 people.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants