Yekaterinburg releases report on 2013 socio-economic development
Yakob's report, which is mandated annually as part of the city's charter, was divided into 12 sections including macroeconomic indexes of Yekaterinburg in comparison to similarly-sized Russian cities, conservation and human development, construction and formation of transport infrastructure development, Ekburg.ru reports.
While the rate of socio-economic development in Yekaterinburg last year exceeded both the regional and national averages, it fell beneath the rate of growth calculated for 2012. \
Yakob noted that analysts estimate the growth slowdown reflects economic stabilization in the city as Yekaterinburg becomes a multi-functional urban area, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants