"Kometa" receives new headquarters in Ordzhonikidze district
The clubhouse is furnished with the equipment necessary to train club members in dynamic ways to engage senior and disabled individuals in such activities and hockey, visual arts and geography, Ekburg.ru reports.
"The project was created in order to provide each person with disabilities assistance in socialization: communication, friendship and the exchange of experience in the development of creative activities, as well as hanging out in a friendly creative atmosphere," Kometa head Xenia Agafonova said, according to Ekburg.ru.
Originally organized as an athletic club in September 2013, "Kometa" now has 100 members, aged six to 17.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants