Koltsovo Airport to host all-Russian conference on aviation development
Leading experts of regional and local airports and airlines will be joined by representatives of public and aviation authorities, as well as suppliers of aviation equipment and services at this year's conference.
During the conference, participants will discuss the development of regional transportation programs, including best practices in policy implementation and in creating positive outcome incentive prospects for continued growth in Russian regional aviation.
One session of the conference will be devoted to infrastructural growth within individual airports and ways regional air carriers can contribute to that development. Additionally, conferees will be given a detailed tour of Koltsovo's facilities and a demonstration of the airport's new state-of-the-art machinery.
This is the second time Koltsovo has hosted the conference. In 2012, Koltsovo was selected to host, as it was the only Russian airport participating in international regional development programs with its counterparts in the U.K. and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants