Research teams present biomedical projects at Skolkovo Startup competition
The finalists had six months to prepare their projects for presentation before a jury made up of representatives from development institutions and investment funds.
The projects were all related to the fields of biomedicine and nuclear technologies, in the service of medicine.
Awards were presented on the Main Stage at Startup Village. NSL won first place for organizing the mass production of a professional medical lasers perforator device for taking completely sterile blood samples.
Quantum Lex received second place for its a project that offers personalized combination therapy on inoperable and metastatic tumors of the thyroid gland.
Aelita came in third place for its development of the export version of the universal anesthetic breathing apparatus.
The presentations were evaluated on such factors as the team's understanding of issues of interest to investors, the credibility of the presentation and the draw of investment in the project. Teams had to pass two stages of competition before making it to the finals.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants