Yekaterinburg to add new tram cars supplied by Uraltransmash
Uraltransmash won an electronic auction for the supply of tramcars to the city at the end of November and was awarded a city contract for the supply of 13 model 71-405 cars, the first three of which were delivered in December. Three more were added in February and three more in May. The last batch of trams is currently being tested and adjusted at the transportation depot, Ekburg.ru reports.
The city is contracted to receive another four cars in July, at which point the city will have received the entirety of the contracted supply of tramcars.
The tramcars have spacious lounges with armchairs, as well as electric heating, six cameras and a video monitoring system. The cars are able to adapt to voltage drops and offer economic power consumption, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants