Uralvagonzavod launches summer health campaign for children
According to the Uralvagonzavod, thousands of children from across Nizhny Tagil, Chelyabinsk, Omsk, Yekaterinburg, Yurga and other cities where the company operates will get to participate in summer camps and attend health resorts, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Additionally, the company has arranged for 20 mothers of children with physical disabilities employed at Uralvagonzavod to travel with their children to Mitno, a special-needs health resort in the Kirov region.
The majority of the children will be attending the Pine Mountains Resort summer camp, which has hosted children of Uralvagonzavod employees for four consecutive years. This year, the company will be sending 482 children to the camp; last year, the company sent 392 children. During their stay at the camp, the children will participate in physical and educational activities, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Employees whose children will be attending summer camp are responsible for paying 10 percent of their children's expenses at the facility.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants