Paid parking nets city of Yekaterinburg $3,000 in first week
Parking kiosks throughout the city center became operational on May 26 and in the first five days were used by 20,940 motorists. The most common method of payment for parking at the kiosks was by debit card, Ekburg.ru reports.
Additionally, parking enforcement issued citations to 240 motorists who neglected to pay for parking. Parking ticket prices in the city range from $28 to $86.
Currently, paid parking spaces have been installed on 8 Marta, Popova, Sacco and Hohriakova Streets. One hour of parking at these locations costs $0.86 which can be paid at kiosks or by text message, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants