Ural Airlines to expand routes along Black Sea coast
As of May 25, the airline began offering round trip service to and from Samara and Sochi every Thursday and Sunday at a cost of $85 each direction. On June 6, Ural Airlines will begin a round-trip service to and from Chelyabinsk and Anapa for $207 each way.
Starting June 23, Ural Airlines will offer a round-trip service each Monday between Nizhny Novgorod and Anapa, with tickets available for $228 each way.
Ural Airlines operates all of its flights on modern Airbus vehicles equipped with both economy and businesses cabins.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants