Promens receives sustainability award for Slidissime cosmetic jar
The Slidissime jar is the world's first airless cosmetic container with a tactile pump, which allows users to access the contents of the product by making a sliding gesture on the side of the jar. Promens designed Slidissime to operate using gestures which consumers are accustomed to making on their smartphones and tablets.
By passing a finger over the tactile pump membrane, Slidissime will dispense an economical dosage of product while protecting the contents within. Promens estimates the jar will be popular among skincare companies because it is designed to eliminate leakage and to protect the chemical compounds of sensitive formulas.
Slidissime was also recognized for its eco-friendly construction, product protection and social benefit attributes at awards ceremony.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants