Skolkovo affiliates collaborate to prevent cardiovascular disease
AngioScan is a program that obtains data to assess the condition of the arterial wall in patients' blood vessels. Together with AlgoMost, the data will be collected in order to identify and produce recommended systems of measuring for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
The companies will also use AngioScan to research and identify previously unknown yet still significant prognostic information that could provide patients with the ability to detect warning signs of cardiovascular disease three to five years before it develops.
"We hope that developed during the project analysis algorithms pulse curve will allow us to improve the accuracy and reliability of clinically significant vascular parameters measured appliances AngioScan," AngioScan Technical Director Yuri Zobnin said. "This should give a new impetus to the active clinical introduction of new methods of diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases, developed and promoted by our company."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants