Kamenskoye Dairy wins first place award for dairy products
The festival brings together the best agricultural enterprises in the Sverdlovsk Region. Awards are granted by a jury made up of experts and representatives of several local establishments, including agricultural ministries and departments, dairy food quality testing laboratories, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Consumer Protection Center, according to Ural Business Consulting.
The jury examined approximately 80 samples of dairy products, which were critiqued on their texture, color, taste, smell and look.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants