Uralvagonzavod hosts conference on work training
The corporation invited heads of human resources departments, representatives of Sverdlovsk-based defense enterprises and the founders and representatives of Uralvagonzavod Corporate University to participate in the event, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The event included three round-table discussions and a meeting of the founders of Uralvagonzavod Corporate University's non-profit association.
Discussions touched on subjects like dual Russian-German education, standards and skills for job certification, industrial worker training and corporate training strategies, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Svetlana Ivanilova, the chairman of the board of founders, deputy CEO and chief of human resources at Uralvagonzavod, spoke at the event on the development of corporate training projects. She also touched upon the company's three-year advanced training program.
"Uralvagonzavod is currently suffering from severe personnel shortage," Ivanilova said, Ural Business Consulting reports. "We are ready to take on 5,000 to 14,000 workers in 2014. There are more than 300 people in managerial positions who are involved in our training programs at the moment. This year, over [$437,000] will be invested in human resources within the Corporate University Project, and over [$1 million] will have been invested by 2015."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants