Women's reproductive clinic, diagnostic center opens in Yekaterinburg
Doors to the clinic, the first of its kind in the Sverdlovsk region, opened on May 15 to correspond with International Family Day, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
Area experts in the field of reproductive health estimate that the Yekaterinburg branch will be able to assist more than 1,360 couples with in-vitro fertilization procedures in 2014. By the time of its opening last week, the clinic had received 486 applications from Ural-area families for IVF treatments.
Sverdlovsk Governor Yevgeny Kuyvashev pledged to do his part to ensure the facility is furnished with the highest quality medical equipment, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants