Nomos Bank redesigns corporate internet banking platform
In upgrading Nomos Business Link, banking officials have redesigned the user interface by rearranging the main menu and navigation tools, which will simplify banking functions and reduce paperwork for users.
Moreover, the new Nomos Business Link features a direct communication link between the user and bank representatives, which provides real-time support for businesses as well as a scrolling list of current banking products and promotions.
Nomos Bank plans to expand the improved functionality of Nomos Business Link into the various online banking interfaces offered to personal account holders.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants