Austrian pianist Markus Schirmer to perform at UrFU's Vienna festival
Held outside of UrFU's main academic building, the three-week annual event will include tastings of Viennese cuisine, classical music performances and screenings of contemporary and historic Viennese films.
For portions of his opening performance, Schirmer will be performing with the Ural Youth Symphony Orchestra, with which he trained as a musician early in his life. During his career, Schirmer has won numerous international classical music competitions, including the Stanislav Shvets contests.
This year's Vienna Music Film Festival has been co-organized by UrFU, the Honorary Consulate of Austria in Yekaterinburg and "National Business."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants