URSMU holds relay race to commemorate 100th anniversary
Sponsored by the Yekaterinburg administration, the event drew hundreds of participants, including both teachers and students. The race was held in Yekaterinburg's Green Grove Park, Ekburg.ru reports.
The relay race was ran by members of six women's and 10 men's teams competing in 10 different distance events ranging from 109 to 875 yards. The runners with the best times in each event were awarded the Andrei Krutoshinsky medal, named after a student athlete-miner who lost his life during the Soviet revolution. The top prize was a large crystal bowl.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants